Half Day Retreat Autumn 2021
with Lisa Genki Gibson & Brooke Teisui McNamara
via Zoom video conferencing
Sunday, September 12th, 2021
8-1 PT | 9-2 MT | 10-3 CT | 11-4 ET | 5-10pm CET
Sliding scale: choose payment options aligned with your current financial context.
$125 – if you are financially flourishing
$95 – if you are financially fine
$65 – if you are financially struggling
No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Please reach out HERE for scholarship opportunities. Additionally, if you can pay a higher fee, your funds will support those in need who wish to attend.
RENEWAL: a one-day Women's Ritual of Renewal. Autumn 2021.
Who this program is for:
These seasonal rituals are for all self-identified women who:
- Yearn to connect to their deepest intentions and innermost selves
- Long for practices to restore, nurture, and enliven
- Want to gather with a community of other wholehearted women
- Need a break from the routines and busyness of daily life
- Are excited (and possibly fearful) about the potency of their aliveness
We strive to create a brave space that welcomes everyone's full uniqueness as well as attuned compassion for others. We aim to create a welcoming community of practice that includes diversity of race, class, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious affiliation, nationality, and more.
Half day retreat overview:
Our half day together will move between structured time together online and intentional solo explorations offline. The retreat will include:
- Meditation and mindfulness
- Movement practices to fully inhabit your body-mind
- Rich, intentional conversation
- Rituals to connect personal experience to a greater sense of meaning
- Journaling to tap into your creative expression
- Shadow work to uncover hidden commitments that drain aliveness
- Play, creativity and laughter
- Time to enjoy cooking and eating a nourishing meal for yourself